Book Review: Romeo and/or Juliet: A Chooseable-Path Adventure

Romeo and/or Juliet: A Chooseable-Path Adventure Romeo and/or Juliet: A Chooseable-Path Adventure by Ryan North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ever since junior high I've been a fan of the choose your own adventure style book. Ryan North has done a fantastic job.

My only complaint is that there are so many variations and the tales so long that I had trouble tracing back to a particular point of decision. I found that numbered sticky notes would allow me to retrace my steps and see how the adventure would change based on a single different decision.

I also enjoyed how each ending was accompanied by an illustration drawn by a different artist. What a great way to emphasize different outcomes by using different drawing styles!

Check out the author's website for the book at http://www.romeoandorjuliet.com/

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts